Tuesday 24 January 2012

Red Carpet Ripples.....


Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments on last weeks post.  I will be blogging about men’s fashion finds too so keep following gents!

You may have seen the gorgeous Ariel Winter at the Golden Globes and Emmy Rossum at the Premiere of Shameless Showtime both rocking the Marcel Wave hair do.  I came across this you tube video tutorial, it shows you how to recreate the look, and all you need for this quick hair fix are is straightners. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olPR07r2ZTs&feature=BFa&list=PL5760D67BBB26747B&lf=plpp_video


Let me know how you get on.

Harriet X




3 comments:

aimee said...

ooo i love this hair do...i think that the you tube clip is really easy to follow, the layers in my hair isnt giving me the finished style i'd love but it could be that i just need a styling product to help me along the way......any tips fellow bloggers? xx

Bea said...

hey hun! love the blog! My fav dress has got to be the last one in white! gorg! I will def follow your blog my lil fantionista! mwah xxx

Bea said...

sorry that was meant to say FASHIONISTA! haha xx